Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

Here's the Deal. Each player answers the questions about themselves, at the end of the post the player tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Hmmm... let's see 10 years ago I had just gotten married, to my first husband, and was thinkin' life was okay. I was working for the doc's office, driving a dodge NEON, (cool, I know,) and I think I was going to Bridgerland in medical office stuff, cause, ya know I was going to work in the doc's office forever. I was living in a little basement apartment, one bedroom, and had a pet SNAKE (courtesy of the romantic husband).
2. What is on your To Do list today? Well, since the day is almost fininshed, my to do list includes getting Caesy (I mean CJ) to B-Ball practice, going back to work for a few, a few loads of laundry await when I get home, along with the dinner dishes, watch a movie with my hubby, and hopefully finish my TWILIGHT book. (Yes, STILLLLLL on the first one ERIN!) Is there time for all of this?

3. Snacks that I enjoy. Pumpkin Cookies!!!! My fav!
4. Three Bad Habits. sHOPPING, Piling up clutter, and neglecting the "sock basket."
5. If I were suddenly a billionaire I would... hire someone to fold the socks. lol! I would buy a bigger house, (the kids need a little more space), and I would give my hubby some money to buy as many $@&^% COWS as he pleases. :) Then I would go shopping!

6. Five Places I've lived. Logan, Smithfield, Lewiston, Tremonton, and... Heaven, I guess. HA!

7. Five Jobs: sandwhich maker, piano teacher, piano player, doc's office, and construction office.

8. Five things people don't know about me.......
I have a little OCD about making sure my bed gets made. If it's not made before I go to work I have to come home at lunch and make it. It's hard now that I leave before Jason, but I make my side with him in it, and come home at lunch and make his side. He laughs. He will think when I tuck the corners so tight he can't get out. :)
I have never seen the movie BAMBI. (tried, Fell asleep)
I hate it when people blow their nose in PUBLIC! Gross!!!! Makes me gag. Really. I almost throw up! Go to the bathroom to do it for heaven's sake.
I really haven't been to the gym since Christmas. Sorry Amy! Truth is out! I am going back, though!!! Tomorrow!!!! But I still haven't eaten a french fry.
I HATE Lord of the RINGS! Dumb dumb movie! Too long, too boring, tooo DUMB! Sorry.


4 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING..........Amy, Haley, Stacey, Candice

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

How do you hate Lord of the Rings? OK, I get it if you try to watch them all in one sitting (which sadly Cody likes to do)...but they really are so good! And hurry the hell up with that Twilight book! Your killing me!

Hayley said...

Cody may never admit you are his sil not liking LOTR. And I'm with Amy, finish the dang book already!

Tara Mc said...

Hi Jen, I brought the girls in and we've been checking out your blog. Way cute, I had no idea that you were "cowboys". Tell Caesy hi for us too. I may just have to sneek in and check on you once in a while. Have Caesy e-mail the girls again and I'll have them write back.